Looking at Buildings

Home | Types | Styles | Construction | Cities | Timeline | Glossary | Reference | Using the Site | About LAB

This is document 'Glossary', within the 'Glossary' section of the website. 
See a list of all the pages in this section, or look at the sitemap.


Used for V-shapes used in series or (later) double series on a moulding in Norman architecture, especially when on a single plane; also called chevron.